D-R-Aime?

... and other observations
What is DRAime? It's a blog that talks about D, R and ...M! I know what the D stands for, I know what the R stands for, but I have yet to understand what the M is for.
Management? Mismanagement? Misery? Mystery? All bets are on!
(For those who don't know, Aime, in french, is pronounced M and means to like - which gives us DRM)

Friday, September 16, 2005

Maybe life in the US isn't that bad after all....

Wow!

I guess I prefer to the debate about the merits of DRM techiniques than about my right to rip my cd and move that on my mp3 player.

One thing that will be really interesting to watch in the coming years is the different rules that every country adopts, even if they all might be converging to DMCA-like laws. This is particularily interesting for a country like Canada that borders the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home