D-R-Aime?

... and other observations
What is DRAime? It's a blog that talks about D, R and ...M! I know what the D stands for, I know what the R stands for, but I have yet to understand what the M is for.
Management? Mismanagement? Misery? Mystery? All bets are on!
(For those who don't know, Aime, in french, is pronounced M and means to like - which gives us DRM)

Thursday, January 12, 2006

In Canada too?

Have any of you ever seen Canadian Bacon? The movie is about the US wanting to invade Canada. It's always fun to see Canada appear once in a while on the US map...

So now we have this story that is gaining some traction in the blogosphere. It's about a politician that appears to be against "pro-user zealots" (or it's the "pro-user zealots" that are against her). It's the first time I see some traction around a (north american) politician on the DRM/copyright topic. I would have thought this fight would have happened in the US first, but... I guess not. Something does happen in Canada once in a while!

You can read more about this on Michael Geist's site.
The website of Sam Bulte is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home