D-R-Aime?

... and other observations
What is DRAime? It's a blog that talks about D, R and ...M! I know what the D stands for, I know what the R stands for, but I have yet to understand what the M is for.
Management? Mismanagement? Misery? Mystery? All bets are on!
(For those who don't know, Aime, in french, is pronounced M and means to like - which gives us DRM)

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The annoying links again...

When we had all but forgotten about the 2600 lawsuit, Laurence Lessing refreshes our memories:
Dear syndicators of Bill: Me thinks there's no such concept as illegal linking (outside of China, at least, and please, don't pester me with misreadings of the 2600 case).
It's so sad that in 2005 part of the digital rights topic still has to include the topic of linking. Instead of talking about more complex or interesting issues, the Creators Syndicate gives us some "Déjà vu all over again".

I have to admit, I still haven't recovered from the 2600 lawsuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home