D-R-Aime?

... and other observations
What is DRAime? It's a blog that talks about D, R and ...M! I know what the D stands for, I know what the R stands for, but I have yet to understand what the M is for.
Management? Mismanagement? Misery? Mystery? All bets are on!
(For those who don't know, Aime, in french, is pronounced M and means to like - which gives us DRM)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Will this really have an impact?

I wonder if PVP-OPM will really have an impact... Why? If you look at the content being pirated these days, how many people that pirate are very selective about the quality of what they pirate?
I think unless they kill the DVD format, this will not have an impact in the short run, and will come at great cost to the tech industry because of all the confusion this will generate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home